Apply by 4:00 p.m. March 6, 2015
- Our office reopened on February 2nd with limited hours. Currently we are open Mondays and Tuesdays and also by appointment.
- Our office is once again located in the Northland Office Building at 307 First St S, Suite 114, Virginia MN 55792.
- Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our phone is 218-749-2000.
Monday, March 9, 2015 at 10:30 AM
Northland Office Building
307 1st St S, Suite 118
Virginia, MN 55972
For more information, please contact:
Anita Provinzino, District Administrator
307 1st St S, Suite 114
P.O Box 205
Virginia, MN 55792
The mission of the North St. Louis Soil and Water Conservation District is to provide local leadership and programs that protect and maintain our natural resources by assisting people and organizations to live in harmony with our environment.
North St. Louis SWCD includes all lands in St. Louis County north of but not including Township 54. See Map Here This area is approximately the northern three-quarters of St. Louis County, and contains more than three million acres.
Do you need assistance in Southern St. Louis County?
Go to Southern St. Louis County Web site.
- Click here for 2012 northern St. Louis County snow & rainfall amounts reported by our MNGage Volunteers! Click here to review most recently reported measurements.
- Check out current Weather Highlights from the MN Climatology Working Group
- Visit the MN DNR Groundwater Data website for information in your area.
Soil and Water Conservation Districts are political subdivisions of the State of Minnesota established for the conservation, use and development of soil, water and related resources.
Leadership and governance is provided by a board of five locally elected Supervisors. The role of the elected Supervisor is to develop policy, long-range plans and budgets. Our five Supervisors (Nomination District) include: Chair, Peggy Pearson (District 1), Vice-Chair, Gary Rantala (District 2), Sec./Treasurer, Open (District 3), Charles Bainter (District 4), Mark Peterson (District 5).
Click here to meet the Board of Supervisors.